A block that performs basic arithmetic operations on two received variables. The value returned by this block is NUMBER.
- The left side of the operation.
- Arithmetic operator; the type of operation we want to do.
- Right side of the operation.
If we use a logical variable as either side of the operation, it will be converted to TRUE – 1, FALSE – 0.
A block that performs basic arithmetic comparisons on the two variables received. The value returned by this block is a logical variable (TRUTH, FALSE).
- The left side of the comparison.
- Type of comparison.
- The right side of the comparison.
If we specify a logical variable as one of the sides of the operation, it will be converted to the number TRUTH – 1, FALSE – 0. The result of the comparison is always a logical value – TRUE or FALSE.
A block returning a fixed numeric value.
A block returning a random number within the range specified by the parameters.
- The lower limit of the draw.
- The upper limit of the draw.