How to write a program for controlling all features of the Forklift.
Connecting electronic modules
1. Connect the motors to the M1 and M2 ports of the LOFI Brain. Make sure the small metal walls inside the pins of the motor cables are facing the plastic walls of the pins on the controller.
2. Connect the powerbank to the micro USB slot on the Adapter.
3. If you are using a bluetooth module, connect it to the corresponding slot on the adapter. Make sure you put the module in the right direction, see the picture below.
4. Connect the servo motor to OUTPUT 1 (if you connect it to OUTPUT 2, you will be able to control the hoist with our LOFI Control mobile app).
5. Connect the green LED to OUTPUT 2 and the red one to OUTPUT 3.