The Painting Robot is a modification of the Forklift. Thanks to a special holder mounted on the hoist, the robot can hold a felt-tip pen and paint while it’s moving around.
The Painting Robot is based on the Forklift construction. Below you will find instructions, how to transform your Forklift into the Painting Robot.
Prepare the parts for the felt-tip pen holder.
6. Adjust the holder accordingly to the size of the felt-tip pen.
Connecting electronic modules
1. Connect the motors to the M1 and M2 ports of the LOFI Brain controller. Make sure the small metal walls inside the pins of the motor cables are facing the plastic walls of the pins on the controller.
2. Connect the powerbank to the micro USB slot on the Adapter.
3. If you are using a Bluetooth module, connect it to the corresponding slot on the adapter. Make sure you put the module in the right direction, see the picture below.
4. Connect the servo motor to OUTPUT 1 (if you connect it to OUTPUT 2, you will be able to control the hoist with our LOFI Control mobile app).